Cello Max Fresh Click Polypropylene Lunch Box Set, 4-Pieces, Blue
- Air tight container that keep food fresh for long
- Microwave safe (without lid)
- Compact lunch box to carry meal
- Freezer and dishwasher safe
- Easy to open and close and clean
Presenting an international concept Cello max fresh products are made of sturdy fabric and virgin BPA free plastic for storing food free from any health hazard and fresh for long hours. As the name itself states Cello max fresh, now enjoy freshly packed food in these air tight BPA free containers. The lunch box is made of food grade material. Its sleek and compact design makes it easy to carry and ideal for office, school and travelling. The air-tight lid of these containers will keep the food items away from moisture and keeps food fresh and crispy for longer. Virtually airtight and liquid-tight seals include a small tab for easy opening of the container. No need of different containers to warm your food as these containers are micro wave safe (without lid), so you can directly use them for heating the food. Stop your worries of spilling of food contents from the lunch box Cello Max fresh lunch packs is one shop solution that addresses all your precautions before carrying lunch.
Cello Max Fresh Super Polypropylene Lunch Box Set, 225ml, 4-Pieces, Blue
- Made of superior-quality, BPA-free and food grade safe plastic.
- 100% leak proof. No spillage.
- 100% airtight.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- High-quality, sturdy carry bag.
Carrying Lunch to Office is So Easy Now: The Cello Max Fresh Super Polypropylene lunch box set comes with a bag along has a woven belt that makes it easy to carry around wherever you go. Besides, your food remains fresh throughout the day, thanks to the air-tight polypropylene lids. These containers are also microwave-safe, hence you can use them to heat your food up directly in the microwave. Made from Hygienic Materials, Safe to Use: The Cello Max Fresh Super Polypropylene lunch box set is made of superior, BPA-free and food-grade plastic, hence you are safe from harmful toxins that are hazardous to your health. Moreover, the containers are leak proof, preventing food from items spilling out and staining the bag. Easy to open and close, the lunch containers from Cello will definitely accentuate your lunch sessions at office.
Borosil Microwavable Borosilicate Glass Klip N Store Tiffin Box, 320ml and 400ml, Set of 4 with Lunch Bag
- Brand: Borosil, Material-Borosilicate Glass, New Launch
- Unique Seal Is Perfectly Air Tight To Keep Food Fresh.The Weight Of the Product is 1.7Kg.
- Borosilicate Glass Makes It Safe For Use In Microwave And Conventional Ovens, And Also In Freezers And Refrigerators, Plastic Lids Are Not Microwavable
- Borosilicate Glass Will Not Leach Any Chemicals Into Food Even At High Temperature Heating, Heat Resistant Till 400 Degree Celsius
- Ideal For Indian Food Storage As Glass Will Not Absorb Masala Stains, And Retains Crystal Clarity Even After Repeated Use. Package Contents: 4-Pieces Klip N Store Microvable Containers (2 x 400ml Round Bowl and 2 x 320ml Square Bowl), 1 Lunch Bag
We bring you Borosil Klip-n-store. Nothing keeps food fresher than the Klip-n-store range with its unique seal which is perfectly airtight. Made up of 100% borosilicate glass, it is extremely safe for use in microwave and conventional ovens and also in freezers and refrigerators. Moreover, its ideal for Indian food storage as glass will not absorb masala stains and retains crystal clarity even after repeated use.
How to Pack a Lunch Box. For students, packing your own lunch can mean freedom from the same cafeteria food each day, or from a parent's tastes in lunch packing. For ...
Lunch Box R65.00. 4 spicy vegetable samoosas, 4 chicken nuggets, 6 fish bites and 3 meatballs, with lettuce, a slice of cucumber and tomato served with a dip.
However you do the math, these lunch-box ideas are the perfect way to kick-start the school year.
Lunch boxes for Kids in Cars, Dora, Diego, Elmo, Spiderman & many more kids lunch box styles. Insulated lunch boxes & hard plastic lunchboxes.
A lunch box, spelled lunchbox in almost all UK and US dictionaries, also referred to as a lunch pail or lunch kit, is used to store food to be taken anywhere.