Understanding Insurance of Health
- This book explains all aspects of Health Insurance as practiced in India.
- The book in particular looks at the following: Overview of Health Insurance, Health Insurance Regulations(fully updated), Health Insurance Policy Coverage, including Add-On Covers, Health Insurance Exclusions, Health Insurance Conditions, Health Insurance Claims Process, The role of TPA in Health Insurance, and Group Health Insurance.
- The book is useful for: Insurers, Insurance Intermediaries, Hospital Administrators, Welfare departments of companies, NGO's and similar organizations, and Students dealing with Healthcare and Hospital Administration.
This book takes the Reader across all aspects that are important in understanding the issues in health insurance in an easy to read manner. It explains the evolution of health insurance with its added services. Health Insurance is a public good as it promotes good health and economic development in the society. The risk of illness not only disables the body, but it also can destroy the savings and wealth of a victim of illness. In India Health Insurance in great demand by individuals, families and groups. Health insurance is sold through many types of policies and schemes. Its benefits are now available in the form of preauthorised cashless service, reimbursement schemes and so on. Health insurance as a service can be very complex. Poor understanding of the Health Insurance is common. Everyone wants good medical coverage from birth to death. They also expect payment for all treatments starting from doctor visits to major/catastrophic diseases or treatments. All these expectations...
Health Insurance: Kyun Aur Kaise?
- Best Selling Book
- Health Insurance : Kyun Aur Kaise? Books by Gyansundaram Krishnamurthy
- Prabhat Prakashan
- Best Selling Books
- Health Insurance : Kyun Aur Kaise?
आज अधिकांश लोग अपने स्वास्थ्य के प्रति सचेत और जागरूक हैं, इसलिए अपना हैल्थ इंश्योरेंस तथा लाइफ इंश्योरेंस करवाते हैं। ये बीमा लेने के लिए सीमित व्यक्ति को बीमा कंपनी के साथ एक करार करना होता है, जो लंबा-चौड़ा होता है और बीमित व्यक्ति उसकी शर्तों से पूरी तरह परिचित नहीं हो पाता। इसलिए बहुत से स्वास्थ्य बीमा पॉलिसीधारक बीमार पड़ने या अस्पताल में भरती होने पर अपनी पॉलिसी से लाभ उठाने में असफल रहते हैं। इसके अनेक कारण हैं, जैसे-बहुत सी बीमारियों का शामिल न किया जाना, शर्तों का थोपा जाना, कुप्रशासन, प्रशासकों या बीमा कंपनियों का तानाशाही रवैया या गैर-सहानुभूतिपूर्ण दृष्टिकोण। शिकायत-निष्पादन व्यवस्था ही ऐसे पॉलिसीधारकों की एकमात्र उम्मीद रह जाती है, जिसका प्रावधान शासकीय एवं निजी बीमा कंपनियों द्वारा रखा गया है-अर्द्ध-न्यायिक एवं न्यायिक फोरम के रूप में। इस पुस्तक का उद्देश्य स्वास्थ्य बीमा पॉलिसीधारकों का पथ-प्रदर्शन करना, उन्हें इस व्यवस्था की जटिलताओं को समझने में मदद करना (विशेषकर समय-समय पर अदालतों द्वारा दिए गए निर्णयों के संदर्भ में) और बीमाकर्ता के विरुद्ध उनके दावों की...
Understanding General Insurance
- This book is a practical guide for understanding General Insurance. It takes the readers through the many prisms of insurance value and application, keeping in mind insurance practitioners and other stakeholders from within and outside the industry. The book is useful for Insurance Company Officers, Brokers/Intermediaries, Finance/Insurance Officers of Companies, and Students of Insurance.
This book is a practical guide for understanding General Insurance. It takes the readers through the many prisms of insurance value and application, keeping in mind insurance practitioners and other stakeholders from within and outside the industry. The book is useful for Insurance Company Officers, Brokers/Intermediaries, Finance/Insurance Officers of Companies, and Students of Insurance.This book got excellent reviews and accolades from many leaders of the Insurance industry:R. Chandrasekaran, Secretary General of the General Insurance Council: "I would like to congratulate you for the timely authoring of a book on general insurance - which is very much needed." CNS Shastri (former Adviser to Chairman, IRDAI): "The book is very well written." Asia Insurance Review (Singapore): "This informative and well researched book can be used as a reference guide by all interested in the subject, as it explains the theoretical and practical aspects of general insurance policies, claims and...
Free 2017 health insurance quotes online. Compare Obamacare health plans and apply for affordable medical insurance in minutes.
US News is a recognized leader in college, grad school, hospital, mutual fund, and car rankings. Track elected officials, research health conditions, and find news ...
Your official resource for finding out about a movement underway — called Choose Health Delaware — to make Delaware a healthier state.
A free collection of articles about health insurance and managed care published in The New York Times.
At UnitedHealthcare, we are committed to improving the health care system. UnitedHealthcare is an operating division of UnitedHealth Group, the largest single health ...