SG Phoenix Extreme Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat, Short Handle (Color May Vary)
- Size: Short handle
- Willow: Kashmir willow
- Weight: 1.3 kilograms
- Thick edges and curved blade
- Saravak cane handle
SG's Phoenix Xtreme cricket bat is made with the traditional cricket bat design, with a curved toe, short handle and long mid-blade. The bat is made from superior quality Kashmir willow with thick edges and a curved mid blade, which gives it an overall strong built to perform well in tournaments
S-Mark Cricket Bat Knocking Hammer Light
- S-Mark Cricket Bat Knocking Hammer
- Best for increasing the Shot of bats
- Helps to increase the Sweet-Point of bats
- Easy to use
Best and most useful for increasing the sweet-point of the bats. Helps you to increase the shot of the bats. Useful for both un-knocked bats and pre-knocked bats.
Gray Nicolls LS-S Velocity Polyester Cricket Top, Small (White)
- Cricket specific fit engineered to move naturally with the body during sport for greater comfort
- Sport-specific fabrics that feature stretch which will allow the garment to move naturally with the body even during the most strenuous of athletic activities
- Key heat and ventilation zones to assist the with temperature regulation regardless of the conditions
- Moisture controlling materials and ventilation channels allow air to flow close to the skin and draw heat away from the body
- Collar for UV protection and concealed button placket
Ergonomically designed by cricketers for cricketers. The Gray-Nicolls collection worn across the world in the greatest cricketing arenas. Size chart is displayed in second image in cms.
Helpful advice about cricket bat care, general cricket bat maintenance and protecting your cricket bat
J.S. Wright & Sons Ltd - Worlds Largest English Cricket Bat Willow Supplier
Cricket bats from adidas, Gray-Nicolls, Puma & more top brands. Smash your batting average - shop at the world's largest online cricket store now.
Live cricket coverage, live streaming, cricket highlights, live scores, breaking news, video, analysis and expert opinion.
Cricket is a bat-and-ball game played between two teams of eleven players each on a cricket field, at the centre of which is a rectangular 22-yard-long pitch with a ...