Tomb Raider - Definitive Edition (Xbox One)
- Live the critically acclaimed, cinematic action-adventure, re-built specifically for next gen consoles
- Survive high-octane combat, customize Lara's weapons and gear, and overcome grueling environments to uncover the island's deadly secret
- See Lara Croft like never before, with every bead of sweat, strand of hair, and article of clothing delivered in obsessive detail
- Endure a stunningly re-imagined island, fraught with new, unforgiving storms, and alive with motion
- Own the complete Tomb Raider experience with all of the DLC, including the Tomb of the Lost Adventurer, six outfits for Lara, a digital mini art book, and the digital comic "The Beginning
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - Xbox One
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4)
- The world has been dynamically brought to life using complex physical world simulation on trees, foliage, cloth, weather, lighting and effects
- All texture resolutions have been created at 4x resolution for maximum resolution and detail
- In-game characters, enemies and destructability have been enhanced for added depth and realism
- Subsurface scattering technology implemented to capture the most physically accurate lighting simulation and deliver a great sense of believability
- Native 1080p gameplay gives outstanding visual fidelity and showcases the beauty of Yamatai in all its high definition glory
The cinematic action-adventure that forced Lara Croft to grow from an inexperienced young woman into a hardened survivor has been re-built for PS4, featuring an obsessively detailed Lara and a stunningly lifelike world. To survive her first adventure and uncover the island's deadly secret, Lara must endure high-octane combat, customize her weapons and gear, and overcome grueling environments. The Definitive Edition of the critically-acclaimed action-adventure includes digital versions of the Dark Horse comic, Brady games mini-artbook and combines all of the DLC Key Features: Lara Croft presented in unprecedented high definition detail: An all new Lara model created to take advantage of the power of next-gen consoles TRESS FX technology that delivers realistic hair simulation and motion with every strand being physically active Shader and lighting reworked to showcase the raw physicality of Lara's journey through sweat, mud and blood materials and effects A physical world put in...
Tomb Raider (PC)
- Tomb Raider Rebooted - The new version of Tomb Raider is designed to reboot the game series for both the new generation of gamers, as well as longtime fans
- The Origins of Lara Croft - Set before even the earliest of classic games in the series, Tomb Raider serves as an origin story for Lara Croft, detailing her metamorphosis from an unsure young woman, to a superstar adventurer
- Diverse Gameplay - The game incorporates a variety of gameplay genres, including survival, stealth, melee and ranged combat, exploration and more
- Weapons - Utilize a variety of weapons, including bow and arrow, an ice ax and pistol
- Steam account required for game activation and installation. System Requirement: OS: Win 7, Vista and XP, Processor: Dual core CPU: AMD Athlon64 X2 2.1 Ghz (4050+), Intel Core2 Duo 1.86 Ghz (E6300), RAM: 1GB Memory (2GB on Vista), Video Card: DirectX 9 graphics card with 512Mb Video RAM: AMD Radeon HD 2600 XT, nVidia 8600; NOTE: Steam account required for game activation and installation. NOTICE: Product offered subject to your acceptance of the Steam Subscriber Agreement ("SSA"); You must activate this product via the internet by registering for a Steam account and accepting the SSA. Please see steampowered agreement from their web site to view the SSA prior to purchase. If you do not agree with the provisions of the SSA, you should return this game unopened to your retailer in accordance with their return policy
Tomb Raider is an Action-Adventure game that introduces players to the origin of one of the most identifiable video games icons of all-time, Lara Croft. The game features a blend of survival, stealth, melee and ranged combat, and exploration gameplay as a young Lara Croft is forced to push herself past her know limits to survive and unravel the dark history of a forgotten island. In the process she will unlock the adventurer within her. Additional game features include: weapons both familiar and new, upgradable items, a variety of play environments, and human and animal enemies. When the first ever Tomb Raider game launched in 1996 it was a revolution. Outstanding in terms of graphics, gameplay, and storyline, it changed the way that video games were played and developed forever. Fronting the games assault on the world was the central character, Lara Croft. Lara was also to have an incredible impact, quickly becoming the most recognized and celebrated female action...
Tomb Raider explores the intense origin story of Lara Croft and her ascent from a young woman to a hardened survivor.
Tomb Raider lets players experience an intense and gritty story of the origins of Lara Croft and her ascent from frightened young woman to hardened survivor.
Tomb Raider is well-written, sympathetic, exciting, beautiful and just incredibly well-made. The single-player rarely makes a mis-step, and though Lara's ...
Official Tomb Raider Hub for the latest news, screenshots, videos, and game information.
Complete strategy guide for TOMB RAIDER. All collectible items, skills, weapon and gear upgrades, secret tombs, challenges, achievements and trophies. Plus save files ...
Tomb Raider Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 - Intro (2013)
NEW Tomb Raider 2013 Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 includes the Intro and Story for Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC. This Tomb Raider 2013 Gameplay Walkthrough will also include a full Review...
Tomb Raider [2013 Game] (The Movie)
Now that school is over for the summer, I can focus on making my game movies again. First up: Tomb Raider. This is the new 2013 reboot game, which I found to be a fantastic game. In fact, it's...
IGN Reviews - Tomb Raider Review
How has Lara's much-anticipated rebirth panned out?